join the BBN Team!
We are growing! See below for available positions and to apply.
graphic design intern
Term: Mid-June through Mid August
Compensation: For credit or experience
Location: Fort Worth candidate preferred, but will consider remote candidates
Hours: 10-15 hours a week (may vary)
Branding by Nicole is seeking a talented, energetic Fort Worth-based graphic design intern who is looking for hands-on design experience and an interest in learning about running your own business. Think this could be you? Keep reading!
- Must be a self-starter (I don’t want to micro-manage)
- Meet deadlines
- Have a stellar portfolio with solid thought behind the work
- Looking for a casual environment (I work out of a coffee/co-working space, and no you won’t be fetching my coffee)
Tasks May Include:
- Logo design
- Creating social media graphics
- Sourcing stock photography
- Formatting and saving files
- Pulling and curating inspiration images from Pinterest
- Creating mood boards
- Making minor edits to design files and websites
- Sending proofs to clients
- Sitting in on client meetings (in-person and virtual)
- Upper-level college student or recent graduate
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Online portfolio that showcases identity, print, and digital projects
- Graphic Design or Advertising Student
- Experience with WordPress and other website CMS systems, Canva, and Google Drive
- Open availability through the summer months (Position is flexible, but sometimes important client meetings pop up at the last minute)
About Branding by Nicole
Branding by Nicole is a full-service branding agency in Fort Worth, Texas that works with small to medium-sized businesses. My goal is to create branding that
Currently not taking applications.
Please check back in the fall.